Photographers cherish the golden hours, that wonderful time just after sunrise and just before the sun sets, when the lighting is perfect. I am not a morning person. I crawl out of bed long after the sun loses its magical glow. There have been days when I have witnessed the rising sun as it floods the world with gold, and I remember them fondly. Now I am more inclined to wander towards the lake in the evening. I can leisurely relax and witness the later golden hour called sunset.
Yesterday was one of those magical days.I was witness to the descent of the sun with more than my eyes. I allowed the golden glow to fill my senses. The sound of the water was softer, I could feel the warmth on my skin but also as it reached deeper and touched my heart with its power.
I could hear the quiet lapping of the water. It sounds different, gentler now.
The world takes on a glow. The rocks and the trees enjoy the magical moment.
- Weekly Photo: The Golden Hour (dswalkerauthor.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour (aboutgivingandreceiving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Golden Hour (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour (looneyatoms.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: the golden hour (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – The Golden Hour (perceptivepotcluelesskettle.wordpress.com)
- Planes Upon the Golden Hour… (ghoststoriesfiction.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour (thedailypost.me)
- The Golden Gloaming (breathofgreenair.wordpress.com)